Cobalt Enamel Baking Dish
From Kapka’s Mind-Pop collection, the Cobalt Enamel Baking Dish is an eye-catching and durable dish that will be a staple in your kitchen. This artisan, hand-painted item is unique and built to last for both indoor and outdoor cooking venues. It is also 100% recyclable and non-toxic, so it's easy to feel good about using it too.
- 100% food safe and great for cooking
- 100% recyclable, natural raw materials with non-toxic paints
- Each product is handcrafted by artisans
- Can be used outdoors in picnics, on the beach, at the camp or anywhere you’d like
- Material: Enamel
- Dimensions: 10 3/4" x 7 3/4" x 1 5/8"
Enameled iron is incredibly strong, but the porcelain topcoat will chip if handled too roughly or dropped onto hard surfaces — revealing the metal frame underneath. When this happens the steel below naturally oxidizes and the enamelware remains safe to use.