Standout cookbook featuring 125+ rustic and delicious dishes: Gjelina in Venice Beach is lauded by critics from London to New York to San Francisco. It is beloved by stars, locals, and out-of-towners alike for its seductive simplicity and seasonal New American menu created by talented chef Travis Lett.
- With 125 of the rustic and utterly delicious salads, toasts, pizzas, vegetable and grain dishes, pastas, fish and meat mains, and desserts that have had fans clamoring for a table at Gjelina since the restaurant burst onto the scene in 2008.
- More than 150 color photographs from acclaimed photographer Michael Graydon and stylist Nikole Herriott. The tactile and artisanal packaging of the book evoke the vibe of Venice Beach and the Gjelina (the G's silent) aesthetic, and showcase the beautiful plated food of chef Travis Lett's ingredient-based, vegetable-centric cooking.
Much like Yotam Ottolenghi's Jerusalem, Plenty, and Ottolenghi, Gjelina is the cookbook for the way we want to eat now.
- Gorgeous cookbook will be a go-to for inspiring recipes as well as for simply admiring the photographed plated dishes.
- Mouthwatering recipes include broccoli rabe pesto, grilled kale with shallot-yogurt dressing and toasted hazelnuts, mushroom toast, baby radishes with black olive and anchovy aioli, ricotta gnocchi with cherry tomato Pomodoro, farro with beet and mint yogurt, cioppino, steaks with smoky tomato butter and cipollini, strawberry-rhubarb polenta crisp, and more.
- Hardcover: 288 pages
- Product Dimensions: 7.8 x 1.2 x 11 inches