Day-tripping in the desert, spring’s first bloom, infinite blankets of kaleidoscopic wildflowers. Golden-rayed lily, yarrow, and tonka bean.
These hand-poured into apothecary inspired amber jars with our signature kraft label and a brass lid. P.F. Candle Co's most-popular size and is meant for dressers, countertops, nightstands – basically everywhere.
- 7.2 oz
- burns up to 40-50 hours
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- by P.F. Candle Co.