Santa Lupita Villea Blouse
This joyful blouse is not only an absolute eye-catcher but a super comfortable Summer companion thanks to its loose cut and its fresh and airy cotton texture.
This traditional Mexican dress was entirely hand embroidered by one sole female artisan at her own home in rural Mexico, using traditional production techniques and first quality materials delivered by SANTA LUPITA. Its design is based on traditional folkloric patterns passed from one generation to another.
- A-shape midi dress
- Scoop neck
- Short sleeves
- 100% handmade embroideries with floral patterns
- Color: White with embroideries in bougainvillea colours
- 100% soft and fresh recycled cotton
The model shown in the picture (1.76 cm, European size 38) wears a medium size.
- Hand wash recommended
- Washing machine up to 40°C, gentle cycle
- Wash with similar colors only
- Maximum shrinkage: 5%
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Middle heat iron
- Dry cleaning